Saturday 24 May 2014

The season begins....

It's that time of year again, the days are long, the boots are off and the surf contests arrive. It's been a strange start to the contest season, with a number of mates weddings an annoying leg injury keeping me out of a couple events.

However I have managed to compete in three events so far and been happy to make the final in all three. Last week saw the return of the British Longboard Union to my home break Saunton. I competed in the traditional single fin logging event against a stacked field and managed to take some decent scalps en route to the final. Unfortunately the surf dropped on day two for the final and I placed 4th, just behind Skindog.

Here's a few pics from the BLU event.

Photo by Juliet Marlow
Photo by Mike Stevens
Photo by Simon Mitchell (Corduroy Lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment